The QSC Q-SYS Core 110f is a powerful and popular audio DSP. It is part of the Q-SYS Core family, providing a software-based audio dsp solution for small, single room projects up to the largest Enterprise scale deployments.
- Class leading I/O: Core 110f has 24 I/O + USB, POTS and VoIP simultaneously offering the best cost to I/O ratio in a single SKU, single chassis product available on the market.
- 8 Flex Channels: Nearly all the flexibility of a card-based DSP solution without the hassle of multiple SKU’s and custom ordering.
- True IT Software Integration: The Q-SYS Software Ecosystem is a true IT integrative solution that is free of the fixed hardware limitations seen in competing products. It allows for greater functionality such as Layer 3 routing, LDAP contact server integration, SNMP monitoring, and more.
- Suite of Software-Based Conferencing Technology applications: Built and owned by QSC from the ground up allowing for continued refinement, without any additional hardware. The suite includes next generation acoustic echo cancellation (AEC), multiple-instance SIP softphones, gain sharing and gating automixers.
- Unified Software Platform: The integrator has a single training investment in one software design tool rather than needing to learn several platforms to scale from small to large systems.
|Input Frequency Response||
20Hz to 20kHz @ +21dBu +0.05% / -0.5%
|Input THD+N @ 1KHz||
@ +21 dBu Sensitivity & +21 dBu input< 0.1%
|Input Dynamic Range||
@ +21 dBu Sensitivity> 109.5dB
|Input Common Mode Noise Rejection||
@ +21 dBu Sensitivity 50.7dB
|Output Frequency Response||
20Hz to 20kHz @ all settings +0.2 / -0.5 dB
Bit Depth 16-bit
FCC Part 15B (USA), FCC part 68 / TIA-968-B (USA), JATE (Japan), AS/ACIF S002 (Australia), PTC200 (New Zealand) ES203 021 (Europe), ANATEL Resolution 473 (Brazil), NOM-151-SCTI (Mexico), PSTN01 (Taiwan), Industry Canada CS-03 (Canada),CE marked (Europe), UL and C-UL listed (USA & Canada), RCM (Australia), EAC (Eurasian Customs Union) & RoHS Directive (Europe)
Device Height: 1.75 inches (44 mm) Shipping Height: 6.0 inches (152 mm)