Sonance In-Wall Construction Subwoofer
Sonance VP12SUB NC
- Designed for installation during the construction or renovation process.
- Enclosure is positioned behind the wall to deliver unprecedented performance with minimal visual intrusion.
- State-of-the-art design and cutting-edge materials deliver the bass of a large cabinet subwoofer without sacrificing floor space.
- Available in 10″ or 12″ models to suit any sized room or available wall space.
- Provides a consistent aesthetic with other Visual Performance Series speakers.
- Custom-tuned amplifiers ensure optimum sonic performance.
12” (305mm) laminated carbon fiber cone with a rubber surround
25Hz – 250Hz ±3dB
8 ohms nominal
90dB (2.83V/1) meter
|Dimensions Woofer (WxHxD)||
12 3/8” x 12 3/8” x 3 5/32” (314mm x 314mm x 80.2mm)
|Dimensions With Grill (WxHxD)||
15” x 15” x 5/32” (381mm x 381mm x 4mm)
*Price reflects VP12 SUB NC acoustic enclosure (sold separately) and VP12 SUB NC. DSP 2-750 amplifier sold separately