QSC Amplifiers GXD4
- High peak output power with up to 1600 watts from the GXD 4 and a whopping 4500 Watts from the GXD 8.
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems.
- Class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes high and low-pass filters, 4-band parameteric EQ, limiting, and delay.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for GXD processing amplifiers:
– Visit the GXD Firmware Updater to download and update
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4-inch TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
- Digital limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker’s power and impedance.
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.
|8Ω dynamic, both channels driven||
600 watts per channel
|4Ω dynamic, both channels driven||
800 watts per channel
|8Ω continuous, both channels driven||
400 watts per channel
|4Ω continuous, both channels driven||
600 watts per channel
|Distortion (typical) 1 kHz at full rated power||
< 1% THD
|Signal to Noise (A weighted, 20 Hz–20 kHz)||
1.2 Vrms, 3.9 Vrms
|Maximum Voltage Gain||
– 100 V AC 3.4 A
|Frequency Response (20 Hz–20 kHz)||
+0.7 dB, -0.8 dB
|Dynamic Headroom (4Ω)||
|Damping Factor (8Ω)||
20 kΩ (balanced), 10 kΩ (unbalanced)
|Maximum Input Level||
|Input Connectors (each channel)||
3-pin XLR/F / 1/4-inch TRS, balanced
|Output Connectors (each channel)||
NL4, binding posts
|Amplifier and Load Protection||
Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection
|Front Panel Controls and Indicators||
2 × Rotary Encoders
High-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley,
|Product Dimensions (H×W×D)||
89 × 483 × 259 mm
|Carton Dimensions (H×W×D)||
600 × 370 × 153 mm
5.1 kg / 11.3 lb
7 kg / 15.4 lb
|Carton and Contents||
Power cable and quick start guide