QSC Amplifiers PLX3102
- Very light weight (“02” models, 21 lb / 9.5 kg, “04” models 13 lb / 5.9 kg).
- Cooling design exhausts hot air out the front, keeping the rack cool. Flow-through heat sinks require no filters that could become clogged.
- Front panel LED power, clip, -10 dB, and signal present indicators for system monitoring and troubleshooting. 02 models also feature bridge and parallel mode LED indicators.
- Two Speakon® NL4 output connectors provide positive-locking speaker connections. Upper connector provides both channel outputs on all four poles (Channel 1: 1+, 1-; channel 2: 2+, 2-) for bridged mono or for single-cable connection to bi-amplified speakers.
- 21-position front-panel gain controls for precise, repeatable amplifier adjustment.
- Balanced XLR inputs with parallel TRS connectors accommodate all common input connectors and support loop-through operation.
- Patented PowerLight power supply technology with other patents pending.
|Rated Power per Channel, Stereo Mode (both channels driven)*||
8Ω FTC 20 Hz–20 kHz 0.05% THD 550 W
|Rated Power, Bridge-Mono Mode*||
8Ω20 Hz–20 kHz 0.1% THD 1900 W
|Signal to Noise (20 Hz–20 kHz)||
|Input Sensitivity at 8Ω||
1.23 V rms
|Maximum Voltage Gain||
2-tier Class H
|Power Requirements (1/8 power, pink noise at 4Ω)||
9.5 A /120V
1/8 rated power, 20 Hz–20 kHz < 0.02%
|Damping Factor (8Ω)||
10 kΩ unbalanced / 20 kΩ balanced
11 V rms (+21 dBu)
Variable-speed fan, rear-to-front air flow
|Input Connectors, each channel||
3-pin XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced, parallel
|Output Connectors, each channel||
Two Neutrik NL4 Speakon® and four touch-proof binding posts
Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, infrasonic, ultrasonic, and RF protection.
On/off muting, DC-fault power supply shutdown
Height 89 mm / 3.5 in; 2 RU
—Rack mounting surface to rear 326 mm / 12.8 in
|Carton Dimensions (H×W×D)||
610 × 460 × 152 mm
9.5 kg / 21 lb
12.3 kg / 27 lb
CE, FCC, cUL, UL